Sunday, January 22, 2006

we made it to Honduras

after a day and half and 5 different buses, we arrived in Copan Ruinas. our last night in Xela we had dinner at the school where we both recieved our diplomas and had to make a small speech in espanol. afterwards, went out to a local cantina called Roca Negra with a few other students and drank too much rum. this made the 8 or 9 hours we spent on buses yesterday extra-special. Copan is lovely, though: I am sweating and Lindsey is in heaven. the town is muy tranquilo and tomorrow we go to see the ruins.

3 comments:

Anonymous 9:27 PM  

I love you both. Cruzi and Smokey are both content--Smokey has started venturing out now but always comes back when I call him--Cruzi is right here next to me while I'm typing. Molly and Sam are coming down here this weekend to climb and are staying with me.
I made a friend! Her name is Tosha and she's totally great.
I am glad you are somewhere warm now...it sounds so fabulous!
Love you and miss you and can't wait for you to move here...
:)
Jesse

Anonymous 7:10 AM  

SPaaaarrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkky! I miss my sparky :(

Anonymous 9:55 AM  

Ohhh...everything sounds so exciting, adventurous and just awesome...
While studying like I never did, it's hard for me to believe that there's still such wonderful places out there beside Germany ;o)))...or besides my grey university.
I'm almost a little jealous but I'm glad that you guys are doing what I can only dream about right now.
I'm sure that will be a great experience for you and once you did it once, you won't ever be able to stop wanting to travel for your whole live! I know what I'm talking about!
Keep your eyes and hearts open and think 'bout me sometimes, especially in case you reach the desert, k?
Miss you.
Hugs, Conny***

Last.fm

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

    Back to TOP