Wednesday, January 11, 2006

las aguas amargas


volcan santa maria
Originally uploaded by sparkypants.
yesterday we went to las aguas amargas - this is the view from the hot spring-fed pool we were relaxing in (well, almost). it was a short bus ride from Xela to Zunil, then a short pick-up ride to the springs. the water is really hot! muy caliente. after swimming in the large pool for a while we went into the semi-private baths where it was too hot to get into the water. click this photo to see more pictures at flickr.

3 comments:

Anonymous 12:19 PM  

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I love your photos and I love you both....happy and healthy is how I hope you are...(please say above in Yoda voice)...hope you guys have fun fun fun and meet cool people and eat good food and dance to good music and see good art and breath good air and stay safe!!!!
GeeGeeDeedlebugDanielle

Carolyn 9:44 PM  

Beautiful country.

Anonymous 9:12 AM  

I'm so Jealous and excited for you two. I hope everything continues to be incredibly amazing. And Lindsey I hope your still ready for Ak when you get back.

Last.fm

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

    Back to TOP