Tuesday, May 22, 2007

rattlesnake love


i visited Steve and Sherry this past weekend in Camp Verde. nobody wants to see more pictures of me and Sherry standing on rocks, so i am including this amazing shot of 2 rattlesnakes mating that Sherry gave me. they wind around each other and dance before going off to do the nasty. some biologists (I'm sorry, I don't know who) captured this photo at Tuzigoot National Monument, which I previously remembered only because of the huge copper mine-tailings wasteland surrounding it. we went to Montezuma Well which is a neat little natural well filled by a mineralized, warm spring. quite a nice little spot on a late spring morning. to complete our weekend, we ate too much italian food and watched way too many (i'm not telling just how many) episodes of Lost (season 1).

1 comments:

Carolyn 10:27 AM  

Once you start watching Lost, it's over. I've watched like 10 in a sitting.

Last.fm

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

    Back to TOP